Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mai Birthday 2008

This cake bought by ah dear herself as her own bday cake. She wanted to celebrate with her family. But she din know i will buy another cake for her....hahhahah...so end up, this cake reserve for next day, mai bday!



27 candles nia...so young leh?!

Ah dear family waited for me for dinner but unfortunately i got an urgent issue at customer's site. Me need to stay back to make sure everything is fine then only can go home. =( wat a bad day I had during my bday horrrr?

Really feel paiseh cos they have waited me for dinner. At last, they cannot tahan and go makan sendiri liao. So sorry!

Ah dear and I went for some small celebration at pizza hut. Why everytime celebration will be in pizza one ah? I oso dunno...

After dinner, we went to Fil-Mil house, to finished up the cake specially reserve for me.



HeeHee...happy me after a hard day at work...



Got ppl sing bday song, really different...so warmth! so touching!



Must make a wish and blow-off the candles in one breathe.



Of cos i can la...i so cheung-hei one!!!



Cake cutting ceromony...tada...

Then Ee Jin told me, there are donuts on the way. He ask his fren buy at Dataran Pahlawan, got promotion, buy 12 free 6. He say he will treat me donuts....yay!

Open up...all chocolate one, jelak siul....just now the cake is chocolate, donuts oso chocolate... o.O



Oh! thanks big apple for coming to melaka. u r the best!




My favourite donut flavour...



Bite it...ummmmmmh...the softness, the cream, the choco...melt in my mouth instantly. Yummy!



So yeung sui look...but the satisfaction is priceless! =)

Thanks for the donuts, the cake, the wishes, the sms wishes... Thank you! (.ToT.)

I wish myself:
  1. Hap Hap Py Py
  2. Healt Healt thy thy
  3. Heart think things work

Happy Birthday to me, 2008!

No comments: