Friday, August 29, 2008

Bubba Gump

Brought my colleague for dinner. Since we have some budget to spent, so I brought them for some expensive place...

Bubba gump @ the curve. This remind me the peak, HK. I dun get to eat there...due to prie concerns...hahaha...



Ordered the superbly 1 1/2 lb shrimps...appetizer for all!




Look at the plate after 10min, kilat-kilat...left with the waste.



This is steve punye chicken dunno wat...so big portion!



This is BK punye dunno wat burger, so damn huge! The paper printed like newspaper, so special... I love the chips...so nice!



Then, this is my main course...i dunno wat is the name liao...hahahah, so boombastic name la...

It contains fish fillet and shrimp! Yes, shrimp again, i so worry abt my cholestrol level after this dinner...



In bubba gump, they do sell some souveniour, t-shirts, water bottle, pen...etc. This t-shirt was given by brandon who bought in the peak, HK.



I shy to wear this out...hahahaha...

No comments: