Monday, August 11, 2008

1 by 1

All my thing getting malfunction, one by one... Damn, i need to spent a lot for the repairing.

  1. Started with my Olympus camera, can't take pictures anymore. Sent for repair, says my camera has passed two years warranty. Damn, need to pay rm600 for the repair. I still considering as i just bought my sony dslr. to repair or to buy a new set? thats the question!
  2. Then my handphone. Joystick not functioning well, so, i sent for repair. Luckily this one is still under warranty and its OK and start kicking again...hahahha!
  3. Then my PS2 controller, cannot play my favourite WE11 liao. I really going to invest one the original controller liao. No more so called "Super AA grade" immitation, my ass!
  4. Then my fridge, the buzzer keep beeping and i almost went crazy abt this. Now i need to use the old fridge and pending the technician to repair. He told me he cannot find the rootcause, and this model is very seldom in Malaysia. Damn! i think it's going to cost me more...
  5. Then absorber of my car...some irritating noise everytime i roll over a hump. Let me save some more $$ to change it. Not so soon, i think.
  6. Then my car battery went dead on sunday...need to purchase a new one...sigh! cost me abt rm175...last time car battery where got so expenssive one...MFK!

So, how many more to come? I really have no idea...it all abt $$$$$$ and no more $$$$$ liao larrrr...

All starts to get malfunction together-gether, mana boleh tahan!

Can somebody stop this shits?!!?!?!?!?!?

No comments: