Saturday, August 23, 2008

McD Drive Thru Challenge

I missed the last years challenge. Because it's a long holiday and I have to go back KL. But not this year...

Just nice ah dear and I went to photo shooting and had a chance to participate this challenge.



The challenge is from 12pm to 3pm.




Anyone who participate will received a free apple pie & mystery gift.



On the que liao...kan cheong leh. What will be the mystery gift leh?



Ah dear say she got headache, need something icy or ice-cream then only will ease-off.



Order 1st...



Pay money here...



We are no. 141, says the manager. Their target is 400 car in 3hours worrr...



Take my food 1st... hungry leh...



This is the mystery gift! A miniature shampoo...WTH!?!? I tot wat will it be...cheh! Anyway, nvm la...I hope they can achieve the target and break the record as ah dear & I participated ma... we are oso the record breaker ma. Dunno leh, gotto check out the news next few days.

No comments: