Friday, August 22, 2008

I Love Melaka

Forth yi ask me to accompany ah di ko ko to photo shooting. This is my 1st time outdoor photo shooting. At last i found somebody can teach me and willing to go out with me.

So, i bring him to melaka river, jonker. But was disapointed there is no lightings at the river bank. Guess it will only for weekends gua...nvm la...pakai shoot only la.

Learn a few tricks from the experts...haha...look at some of my products la...



Night scene must use tripod, use low F, long shutter speed!



Never knew melaka river such beautiful!





Shoot at the bridge turning to jonker walk.



Opposite side of the bridge.



I love this pic the most, can't believe i can take such photo.

I will come back with more preparation and will certainly shoot more.

My next outdoor shooting will be this saturday. Hehehee...yay! Looking forward!

No comments: