Sunday, August 24, 2008

Zoo Melaka, my photography practice

**********************************************************************************
My friend's dad passed away today. Uncle! rest in peace and take care.
**********************************************************************************
Went for a shooting practice at the Zoo Melaka. I am so excited abt this trip and I woke up early for it. Ah dear keep complaining she had not enough sleep, begging me to postpone the trip to Sunday. I refuse...hahaha...

She got no choice but to accompany me. We went for a dimsum for breakfast @ bkt beruang b4 entering the zoo. Really long time din have such healthy weekend...hahaha...



We bought 2 tickets total cos us RM14.00. We enter the zoo at 9.45am, just nice for the 10.00am bird show.



The theather is very near to the main entrance. I use my zoom lens to have a close shot at the birds, orang utan. The parrot damn geng one, they can play mini basketball, can do maths, can throw rubbish into dustbin. So geng!



Here come the orang utan, very naughty but clever creature. Very funny! After half an hour show, we continue to hop around... walk walk shoot shoot...



Then, everyone must see this when come to zoo... tiger! The tiger is so fierce and keep starring at me, make me so scared. I like to shoot u arrr...cannot meh? ne ne ne bu bu!



Really look like a cat, but in bigger size and will eat U one!



Some funny moment...or facts I dunno...



Chimpanzee has long tits...

Baboon has colourful ass...

Elephants' shit size like a mini football...

Then, we came to a second stage where here, elephants will show off their talents!



Ah dear waited patiently...unfortunately it started to rain when the show about to start.



The trainer taught them to bow, to play musical instrument, pick up coins, help a person to wear a hat... I din know elephant trunk has a "finger", they use it to pick up something small. According to the trainer, asia elephant has only one "finger", africa elephant has two "fingers".

During the show, the male elephant cannot tahan and pee on the spot and the urine flows like water jet man...then I notice the fifth leg come out liao...so damn huge man... really geng.

The shows was ended fast cos the rain is getting bigger. That ends our visits...



We waited half an hour for the rain and left the zoo about 1pm something. I parked my car at the McD and had a chance to participate their drive thru challenge. Hahahaha...

What a beautiful Saturday I have not had for a long long time liao...

Life's beautiful...u decide =)

No comments: