Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lamborghini ask me smell it's smoke

i remember since i was a kid, i love lamborghini! I even have the poster bought from pasar malam, hanging on the wall. I used to draw alot of cars model. They all like super power, fast and furious, future concept car. Since until now, i seldom heard or see lamborghini. I dunno wat happen, the pasar malam nowadays dun sell posters anymore, no more aaron kwok, andy lau, jacky cheung, alam tam or sport cars posters. They only sell DVD now...




Anyway, lately i spotted a lamborghini while i am on my way to seremban to attend a customer. The car plate, of cos, as usual is porean one (Dulan~~). So, i purposely drive near near, stick to it's butt... for picture and oso to see clearly how beautiful is this lamborghini.





It's orange in colour, very very low, and the engine/exhaust sound make your heart beat faster. Damn the porean...so kao rich!
So, I follow it's ass~~~all the way towards the toll. Right after the toll, i am heading north and this lamborghini is head south, obviously it is on it's way back from where it came from.
Not a while, in split second, this beautiful creature went off! Disappear from my eyesight! Left it's smoke for me to smell... It make me flash back how i love lamborghini since young... and make me think alot about my childhood too. Those were the happy days!
Deng~~~ when can i test drive leh? gatal la bang!

No comments: