Friday, May 21, 2010

Nothing beat this every morning

Started to love coffee recently. I am afraid of taking coffee during weekdays, it will make me sleepless. But i have come out a very own strategy for it. I will not take coffee after noon time. It is OK to take in the morning. Because i still have plenty of time to digest it, to dissolved it.




Every morning, i will cook myself a bf if time allowable. Most of the time, the bf will come in pair with coffee. I got myself a pack of 3 in 1 in my vietnam trip. The coffee was sooooo good... Why only vietnam coffee is good? i saw all the vietnamese drank alot coffee, they have coffee serving everywhere, shops, kaki lima, stalls, mobile selling... i guess the vietnamese love coffee, and have good coffee due to the influence of France. So, they know how to brew the best coffee, how to plant the best coffee...etc.



I decided to keep a record on this coffee brand, so that i can find it in future or ask somebody get me some when they go vietnam! Hahaha!

No comments: