Friday, October 22, 2010

My Biz card design

I think most of you know i am a freelance wedding photographer. Yes, i do provide photography service together with a partner, Danny Koh. It all started with his wedding on JAN '10, i took for his wedding. Then a few times partnering together. Our partnership has been improving alot.

So, few months ago, he proposed to me to have a biz card for our photography biz. I agreed and start designing some draft.


This is my initial draft. I proposed to him and he agreed too.


This is front. I would like the card look as a film strip with our name and details on it.


Then, the back, i would like ppl to remember this big camera. By looking at the card, immediately i want them to know we are photography related.

Once confirm of the design, i digitalized it using photoshop. During the design stage, i got another idea, so i follow my sudden idea and came out with this.


This is mine.


This is Danny's. Immediately i send it to Danny to have his feedback. He told me he like the design, not only him, Justine like it too. So, i think, we can have a common agreement lorrrr.

The next day, i call the printing shop to ask abt the price. Then both of us go and make.


We make 2 types. One is expensive one, with spot UV, round corner, thicker size because of matte lamination. The other type is cheap one, very ugly type. It cost us RM13/100pcs. We need this turnaround solution fast because we need to use it on wedding shoots. The 300pcs expensive one need abt 1 week to produce. We got no choice.


Pay our deposit.


This is the total we need to pay. 400pcs of biz cards per pax. One person only RM113. I think quite reasonable.


After a week, we got our nice nice biz card. It looks more professional now. Hahaha...


The comparison of RM13 and RM33 per box. Look at the quality and the appearance.





Now, i can proudly distribute my biz card to ppl already. Hahahha...

Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you, we are "THRU THE LENS PHOTOGRAPHY"

We have 2 senior photographer, Jacky & Danny!

You can visit our individual blog for detail portfolio link below.


No comments: