Monday, October 11, 2010

Who need a good amplifier?

I am not a boom boom guy. So, u wun get boom boom in my car.


I m not willing to spent few thousand ringgit for a car speaker, amplifier, or CD changer. I just dun...just not interested.



But lately i got a new gadget, its uses USB thumb drive to play ur music. Dun need a CD anymore. It can play many many songs, ur favourite tunes, in a USB thumb drive. It only cost me RM10. Wow! with this, who else need a CD changer tat cost thousands?!?!

So now, i can put all my favourite artists into one folder and play their songs, without changing CD. All in a thumb drive.

Oh yeah, let me briefly introduce how it works. It actually a transmitter using radio frequency. It transmit the songs out and ur original car audio will received, and plays it. !st of all, u need to sync both frequency to same channel.

I am so happy with my car audio system now... i can boom boom now looooo....

No comments: