Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Qian Li Xiang Bakuteh, Melaka

WARNING! Health conscious people look else where...

Another BKT entry from me. Yes, i m BKT lover. I love to try BKT.

This one is located at link road btw batu berendam and malim. Name of the restaurant is Qian Li Xiang. They are hokkien BKT, its typical klang type. Means the soup is black. The normal we had in melaka, normally is teochew type, soup is a bit clear.





I would say, this BKT is good. They have also dried BKT, which i personally think is good as well. Try it if you have chance. =) TRUST ME LA...sure nice one.

*rm9/pax for a BKT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day!This was a really impressive theme!
I come from itlay, I was fortunate to approach your website in digg
Also I get a lot in your subject really thank your very much i will come later