Monday, April 25, 2011

Jajemi Foto Station - Opening 21.04.2011

My shop open on 21.04.2011. 1st day of biz, i am a bit kan-cheong, a bit messed-up, a bit angry bird...etc.

The technician from supplier is supportive enough to arrive at 10am to help me out with the setup. To be honest, the machine is still lacking of something, condition isn't that ideal. That's why technician is needed.


Well that is the front portion/entrance of my shop.


The greeting flowers start coming in one by one.. i am suprise and happy even though i have ask all my friends not to send me flowers... i nearly drown in a seas of flowers... This above is from all my siblings.


This is from my cousins.


This is from my 2nd BIL.


There are more coming in and i could not manage to take photos.


Blue and bright sunny day!


Hanging cabinets for my albums, frames...etc.


My other cabinets for frames, storage and cameras...


My counter...place i seat most of the time. "BOSS" place...hahahaa...


That's my "vios" that cannot be driven... and no wheels!!! i hope it can last as long as my real vios!


My display area... i love it! Small but nice!


The accessories area...


My ever kan-cheong mom and my ever helpful sis! I love both of you! Thanks for everything and the patience!


Adrian dropping by at nite and as usual, we had a decent chat, changing ideas and inspire each other with some useful tips/thinking. I really love to chat with him since i knew him during his days in NS.


The very "leong" pose that you can find it in every biz magazine.


I wish to take this chance to thank my family who supported me thru out the setup. My friends who come over to my shop to support me, u know who u r... Thank you. I feel really warm although my face expression is rather kan-cheong than happy. !st day mah...abit hiccup here and there...need to be iron out. My relative who come over too, thank you for your support, valuable opinions.

*******************************************************

So, here, i am on my own now, i wish to dedicate a song to all to represent my feelings now.

4 comments:

qi.kidt said...

bro, really happy for u. gong hei, gong hei!!! huay ar!!!

Danny said...

All the best bro.....the shop looks nice and classy :)
Will visit you very soon......

vian said...

sang yee heng loong...
there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow awaiting for u...

Jacky said...

Thanks for all the wishes... i will work harder!