Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jajemi Foto Station - update on 19.04.2011

19.04.2011, 11.09am

Signboard is installing now... i am inside my shop having my very 1st batch of prints. Listening to music from ipod in an empty shop. I have been on-site training for two days, learning how to handle day-to-day operation. I certainly have my own way of doing my own things, my own photos, my own colour decision, so, it's my call, my quality! I am still learning how to tolerate blur prints... i will do my best to adjust it.

Machine is up and running now, nothing much but to get myself use to it. Machine operation to me.... is nothing but to "play" more and use to it. For empty shop, stocks will be coming in later today, once arrive, i will start to decorate/display it in my expensive cabinets.

What else i need to do? I am just being too kan-cheong for now. Always worry that there is something not done yet... c'mon jack... its show time... my SHOW time! aja aja fighting!

8 comments:

Qi.Kidt said...

u'll b fine bro!!! no worry just follow ur heart. am pretty sure u cld do it. man!!! whn ur shop will be opened. i can't wait to visit ur shop.

Jacky said...

will be opening tmr... 21.04.2011...

Qi.Kidt said...

HUAT AR!!!!

winnie said...

so fast? anyway, congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacky said...

winnie: thanks. not fast lorrr... has been delayed for 2 week baru opening. pls come visit me if got time ya...

Randy: thanks. i wanna share with you that my machine can scan processed negative into JPEG. do u know this? next time will be easy to upload lorrrr...so cool horrrr?!

qi.kidt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
qi.kidt said...

jacky: i know that's a function out there :-) bro, so can i come over to ur shop n play play kekeke.....no worry i pay one la....

Jacky said...

come la, no worries...