Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jajemi Foto Station

Tadaaaa.... sneak peek of my lil' shop...


A yellow/orange colour bg for my counter...the place where i am going to sit and work on the photos... the back must be strong and bright to support me! This is only my concept/thinking... not related to any auspicious thing! And the tiles is ready now, it makes the whole shop so bright, its wat i want. i am so happy when i see its ready!


My cousin is working on the lectrical points, my down lights... almost ready... by the time i post it, it is ready liao.


My front portion of my shop, super expensive tempered glass... no choice... it make the shop look nicer.


My soon to be studio, small size, i hope i can shoot some family portrait here.


Brand new 2HP york cassette ceiling aircond, RM2800...expensive la... but again...it look nice... teehee...i know..i m spending... its abit on track now..i hope the cabinets won't be exceed my plan budget...

Till then... let me show you more when i got the shop ready in middle of April, i hope... *finger cross*

2 comments:

cj said...

add oil add oil~!!! :)

Jacky said...

Thanks CJ!