Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CNY shopping

CNY is around the corner liao...

Every year I will have my CNY clothing ready2~3 months earlier. I will buy my clothing during sales. One reason I bought earlier simply because I do not wish to have same clothing with others.




This year a bit late for me...cos no time and...simply do not wish to spend much on CNY clothing. Shit! I think I am old liao. ^$#^^*$#*)*&)

Any how, I still "oi leng" one...I manage to get 3 t-shirts from Brand Outlet.




Left one I will wear it 1st to Ee Xin's wedding end of this year. It can be formal wear leh...kekekeke!

Middle one simply suits me la... it says FITCLUB...since I so FIT...must wear la...

Right one nothing special, simply like the V-neck...



It cost RM19.90/pcs,



Graphictees = grafitty



Oh, This promotion cost me RM50.00 for 3pcs t-shirt. Around RM17.00/pc lorrrr...

OK la for some nice printing t-shirts.

I think I have done with CNY shopping gua... hehehehe...

dun let me see more things i like la...pls

1 comment:

Qi.Kidt said...

jacky, where is the outlet brand shop. I would like to get some nice cloths for CNY. u have a good fashion sense man!!!