Sunday, December 21, 2008

My wish list for 2009 (New year resolution)

**********************************************************
Wow, 202 posts in year 2008 liao worrr... really 口水多过茶!
**********************************************************
I had my wish listed down in Sep '07, let's do a quick chk how many was fulfilled.

I want…

  1. "Some" pair of running shoes. Done! Adidas! Nike!
  2. A Notebook.
  3. Subscribe to Astro.
  4. Subscribe to Streamyx. Done! Due to my current job function...
  5. Some decor stuff for house. Done!
  6. A cool handphone. Done!
  7. A dSLR. Done!
  8. A Canon DC.
  9. A personal insurance policy. Done!
  10. To go seafood buffet. Done! Jogoya
  11. To eat at Kampachi. Done! Jogoya This item consider close...same as item #10
  12. Treat my family for BF at Taitung dimsum. Done!
  13. Treat ah dear family to ikan bakar. Done!
  14. To throw a party at my house for no reasons. Done!
  15. To do some business.
4 out of 15 items was not complete...some dunno for wat one la... Anyway, I think overall pass la...i did achieve something.

OK, I now wanna set my wish list/goal for 2009.

  1. 1x Flash for my dSLR
  2. 1x Portrait lense
  3. 1x battery
  4. 1x 4GB CF card
  5. 1x remote
  6. Save money, my desire value
  7. 2nd visit to Jogoya
  8. Go travel - Guangzhou/Shenzen, China
  9. Go travel - Bali
  10. Go travel - Koh Samui
  11. Go travel - Krabi
  12. Go travel - Bangkok
  13. Go travel - Hanoi
  14. Gardening
  15. Buy a microwave for mum
  16. Improve my 18 hole score to <100
  17. Cured Cophie's red virus
  18. Buy a new mattress
  19. Buy a new wadrobe
  20. Buy a new fans
  21. Master photography
  22. Buy a new hard disk for my photos

For the time being...remain as it is la... let's chk again next year...hehehe

1 comment:

schumakay said...

no need to hit ur op mate???
hahaha!