Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am Anjing Liar! (Engineer)

Since small I like to unsrew things... I like to open up and see what's inside...

Especially my toys, remote control cars, robots, anything battery operated one la...

When I goto college time...i even darer... i open up my handset, to do some maintenence cleaning. I will use unwanted tooth brush to clean dirt trapped inside PCB, clean away dust on the PCBs, affter done, then assemble back.

Sometimes the vibrations or sound goes off, I do open up and do some cleaning, tighten the screw. Then, it's work well...

Sometimes I will found extra screws, or extra parts after assembly... I dunno where the heck it came from...anyway...who cares, as long as it can work...hahaha...I am m'sian engineer wat...biasa la... Then, there is a best case, my canon ixus II drop into water, i try to open up and use hair dryer to dry it, after so many layers of parts, i cannot rmb to assembly back. So, I sell it as spare parts on ebay and manage to sell it off... hahaha!

**************************************************

This time, ah dear keep complaining the phone she using got no more sound...so, I do the same thing....hahhaha...



Unscrew all the screws with philips,



Use unwanted tooth brush to clean the dust & dirt,



Assemble back, and srew it tightly,







Insert sim card and battery,





ON the phone, (thanks god it still works...)




Test the ringtone and the sound is back liao...
I saved money for repair liao!
Yay! I'm such a genius! Yay!

No comments: