Friday, December 12, 2008

Pantai Puteri, Melaka (Pantai Kuntur)

Photo sharing on my Pantai Puteri, Melaka outing together with ADi-koko.(my mentor)







Kiddo, say cheeze...






I'm not saying am a fan of that party, it's juz happen to be there...







Again am not taking any side here...am not the fan...ok? I dun like the balancing thing...





Sampan by the sea...




Blue sky with original flare...





Autum sonata...






Dad & Daugther...





Yatching...





You jump, I jump... abandone ship!!!





Kiddo playing by the beach...





Met a couple taking their wedding pre-shoot...happy faces...


***********************************************************

After the beach shooting...we went to shoot some buildings...



Melaka river cruise....





a bowl of cooling cendol under hot sun...*Ahhhh...soothing*





Famosa gate....I missed out during last shooting trip...






Their staff dun allow me to take photo of their shop... I am giving away free commercial ah...sei ah pid!





Nice combination of colour, tattoo shop in jonker...


Melaka so nice horrrrrr?


-End-

No comments: