Friday, May 8, 2009

Bird nest

Ah dear & BB need to pamper a bit. So I ask jie jie to get it for me. It cost me RM x80/5pcs.

Was back in KL last week, mom specially made ah dear some bird nest. She purposely make it kau kau cos ah dear wants it that way...



It looks like agar agar to me...taste oso like agar agar leh... y ppl spent so much to buy it leh? I totally dun understand.




Look at thee spoonful of saliva...geli ah. I oso beh tahan, taken 2 spoon. I oso want my face smooth smooth de leh.





As for now, I know how to cook this liao, thanks to mom, I will cook for ah dear de la...dun worry la.

P/s: BB, u so good leh, can eat this frequently, me and ur mom oso din take this leh...

4 comments:

Adrianne said...

Hi! Just to let you know, don't use a metal spoon to take bird's nest. Should eat it with a porcelain spoon.
I don't know what's the logic behind it but my MIL told me so

Miki said...

Thank girl... really must read alot.. i memang nvr bothered all this b4.. hahaha

Ruiten said...

Thanks for the info Adrianne! Never knew that...

rachellmc said...

yeah, wanted to tell u all too.. can't eat with metal spoon.. and keep in porcelain pot... i heard this long time too.. even when u take honey, don take with metal spoon...