Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My new toy - Blower

At home nothing to do, browsing thru some website abt cameras, lenses, accessories... Come across this website, found something cheap and useful for me.

Giant blower! Yes, i need it during my interchanging lens...currently am using a sucker to suck babies blocked nose...this is given by ah dear...she went watson shopping and think it is workable for me. So, she bought it for me.



Made the payment, patiently wait for my things to reach. The blower cost me RM19.50. In total i paid RM29.50. the rest were courier charges...




It reaches me after holiday, i received it on Monday...so happy...






Tada... my super giant blower...




Blow away the dust...now on i can change my lenses more frequently. Am still waiting for another toy to come...very soon... *ngek ngek ngek* *cheeky smile*

1 comment:

Miki said...

you are so dead..buy nvr tell me