Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Figure Collection Box

If you like figures, am sure u have the same problem with me. Which is...dunno how to store them. Put them in original box? Inside cabinet? Inside cupboard? Or special made glass cabinet? Well if ikea RM199 is too expensive...

May I recommend this gem tat i found in DAISO which only cost me RM5.00.

So, now, I can show off all my collections. They dun need to hide in a box somewhere in my house.



See?! Even be@rbrick is so happy dancing inside...



Another one is for Beckham, Owen x2, Barthez, Veron. Ah dear say they are too crowded. So, i bought them another one.



This box is so good design tat can be stacked up. If you have the problem, head to DAISO the curves or DAISO Melaka, get urselves one or two...

CHEAP CHEAP!

2 comments:

Ben said...

101 mall also gt Daiso dy.

Ruiten said...

oic. thanks for the info Ben! tat's the nearest to ur place huh?

So, guys, another new shop to go.