Tuesday, December 22, 2009

God's messenger

GOD send HIS messenger today. What is the hint? Twice HE sent his messenger close to me. 1st time was on a plane, so near yet so far. I was on my way to cambodia, there come a pastor sitting next to me, he notice me reading some book related christianity and we started to chat. He offer me and told me, this is fate... i din give a clear signal to him. i din want to decide. i dunno how to see the sign, the signal. I was not brought up with this.

After since, i am getting more n more use to christianity. i goto church with ah dear when time allow. I pray when i am confused. i worship... mostly i sang because it feels good. i dun care life after death. i believe in me, i believe in my GOD. To me, i only see coincidence. so till now, i din decide. but i always open to anything.

i m not christian, i m not buddha (eventough my ic show i m buddha, hahaha), i m not islam, I believe in GOD, my GOD got no label, i believe now, i believe present tense. is tat important to choose a side? it doesn't matter to me, as long as i do good. i dun pick a side, i m anything man. i believe u agree and still be with me no matter how. this is wat i believe and keep me believing. side is not important as long as i have u in my heart.

Prove to me, GOD! show me! give me more justification! all i want is simple, i believe in YOU, u r in my heart when i need YOU. Then, tat is good enough already. i might have my own set of laws, my believe, my objective, my goal... well, tat's me...

Am i being too rasional? Am i a realis?

No comments: