Thursday, December 24, 2009

2009 Review

My wish list/goal for 2009

2009 has been great for me, a suprise one especially my jboy!

Here let's review my target in 2009, see wat have i achieve...

  1. 1x Flash for my dSLR Done, buy 2 somemore, but one "kong liao". F58 is on the way. =)
  2. 1x Portrait lense Done, KM 50mm f1.7
  3. 1x battery Not required at this moment.
  4. 1x 4GB CF card Not required at this moment.
  5. 1x remote Planning to DIY, not to buy. DIY using mouse and some wire!
  6. Save money, my desire value Save, but also finish 7788 liao...
  7. 2nd visit to Jogoya Not done.
  8. Go travel - Guangzhou/Shenzen, China Not done.
  9. Go travel - Bali Not done.
  10. Go travel - Koh Samui Not done.
  11. Go travel - Krabi Not done.
  12. Go travel - Bangkok Postpone to early 2010
  13. Go travel - Hanoi Done
  14. Gardening Not done. Forget it la...
  15. Buy a microwave for mum Not done.
  16. Improve my 18 hole score to <100 color="#ff0000">Not done. Still bad...
  17. Cured Cophie's red virus Not done, from worse to worst! Now he really chocolate colour liao
  18. Buy a new mattress Not done.
  19. Buy a new wadrobe Done. Temporary solution.
  20. Buy a new fans Not done, bought a A/C instead...
  21. Master photography Done. Looking forward another level now.
  22. Buy a new hard disk for my photos Not done. Saved money. Resize photo can dy...haha...
Wah, siao liao lorrrr....so many target not achieve, really sux man!

I really got no mood to set a target for 2010. Mebbe i will set in 1st quarter next year. Lemah la...now.

No comments: