Friday, December 11, 2009

eoe online iii --> printing with software downloaded

In my previous entry, i share the benefit of this eoe service.
  1. eoe online
  2. eoe online ii
This time, i wanna share another fast and convenient service offer by eoe again. They are offering a software interface where you can directly order the prints from you PC and link to their server. You can have full control on the quantity, sizes for all the photos to be print.

Let me guide you step by step...




I have installed eoe software printing interface program into my PC previously. I just need to login and it will link me directly to their server. 1st, let's open the program from PC.





This is the home page for the software after sync with theri server. They have latest promotion and cool gadgets here. If you want to start selecting photos from your PC, just choose the "Print" tab on top, just beside the "Home" tab.





Then, it will come to folder slection, just locate your desire folder, start choosing the photos you wanted to print here. After you have finished selecting, just proceed to next step by clicking "Next" tab located bottom right corner.





You will come to all your selected photos, here, you can have option to choose a standardize size for all photos. It's located on top of the photos. For example, i would like to have all my photos to be printed with 4R size, all i need to do is, i just tick the 4R size and qty and then click "apply". All my photos are in 4R size and qty was shown.

I can also choose other sizes and qty for some of the photos if i wanted to... In short, i can have full control/power of choosing my phtos.

Once done, just click "next" located bottom right corner.





It will start to sync with eoe server, uploading all photos to proceed with printing.






Then, they will sumarized the qty, sizes of photos slected to be print and show the breakdown of each print price. It's so clear cut and easy for understanding.





Next, confirm with payment, either credit cards or online transfer, both are welcome. Select your billing address and delivery address here. Then tat's it... allow 2days for processing. Wait at home do nothing... =)
After 2days, my print were at my door steps with secured packing and courier service. Again, if exceed RM35, delivery will be waived, FOC!


Here is my exact parcel received. Secure packing, water proof sumore!




Just look at how serious they packed it! All photos are well print, brightness, contrast were adjusted to have optimum option. I love the photos i received.




Oh yeah, they even come with a free gift, i.e photo frame, so good!
I love you, eoe!
You save me lotsa time, hassle free! Guranteed quality of printing!

No comments: