Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Water Filter

2/12/2009

With a kid now, everything must be hygeine nowadays. We will soon moving back to our own house soon after ah dear start goes back to work.

She reminds me agian to get a water filter for our house. So tat it is safe for jedric to drink, bath, wash clothes....etc.

So, i just took out my contact, give a call to the boss and order from him. The company is Enertec which they got put ads on city explorer magazine and a counter @Giant Melaka. I survey before last year, planning to install one but then, think tat only 2 of us, not so urgent to have. But now is different liao.

Without much hesitation, i called and ask them come install the next day, promotion price still remain till now...hahahha... RM1100, with one main filter (medium size, fibre material) plus a in house water filter. I think it's a good buy. (City explorer need RM1400 *wink*)




Ok, this is before install, i clean and make way for the in house filter.





Now, this is installed liao. I can have cleaned water for drinking, shower starting now...





i need to drain off all the water in my water tank. The technician will help me to clean tank as well. Guarantee a clean water. Just look at the colour....yucks...





Technician is installing the main filter...jeng jeng jeng!





Here is the filter, which i think its a must after i see them backwash and drain off my tank... the water colour is....CHOCOLATE! I dunno how much i have eaten in...think oso my body itch...

No comments: