Friday, August 6, 2010

Hakka Restaurant, Melaka Raya

I am Hakka. So tat means my kid also Hakka la. In order for him to familiar with Hakka-nese, i bring him for 1st taste of some hakka food.








He always not corporating when taking picture.



This is Hakka Restaurant located in Melaka Raya.




I have ordered lamb soup.






Smoke gets in your eyes! The herbs make the soup good and no more lamb smell.





This is Hakka fried noodle. Well, how you differentiate? as long as got the leek, it will mostly hakka food, trust me. This noodle is ok ok only for you guys, i guess. Ah dear does not like it much. But for me, this makes me think of my mom. The flavour is similar to home cook food. I dunno la... mebbe i m too miss home cook food gua...





Hakka Yong Tau Foo! Always delicious, cook with some gravy... yummy yummy!





This BBQ pork goes really well with the mantou. I always love this dish!




Soft and hot mantou!





Look at the fatssssss~~~ so yummy! Not geli at all!
Try it! they have several branch, as far as i know, there is another one in tmn merdeka.
Price is slightly above average but the food you get is something different from wat you normally get in melaka. It's worth a try!

No comments: