Friday, August 27, 2010

OMG! My Nike sandals...

One fine morning while i m on my way to customer's place... i open my door and i saw some blueish rubber pieces scattered around on the floor.

1st thing come into my mind...looks so familiar...OMG!!! it's my NIKE sandals! Ma CiPet!!! Cophie bite my sandals into pieces!


few days ago, cophie was biting my other unwanted sandals, i did not scold him or beat him, because the sandals i don want already one.


But then... i still wearing my nike one leh... heartache to the max, i use my sandals whack kao cophie kaolat kaolat...





i really dunno wat to say or wat to do... i only can start look for a new pair... DAMN! the nike only last 11months... as i still remember i buy it a day b4 RAYA 2009. My poor thing... *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought it was raya 2008? we bought this from sg one isit?

Ruiten said...

MY/Khai, sg one is not sandals, its casual shoe...

sandal i bought in DP in melaka in 2009 raya eve...al-ikhsan...