Saturday, July 4, 2009

Apam Balik, Muar

*************************************************
My parents are coming today...yay!
*************************************************
Nowadays, me go muar quite often due to work related. So, i oso try to explore wat this place has to offer in terms of good food. I was told there is a stall selling apam balik, very good de!



So, a tam chiak person like me, die die will find out where one. I ask around and found the stalls. It's just next lorong after HSBC in "#1 road". If you familiar with muar, u sure know the town is easily classified as #1, #2, #3 road...etc.



Actually this stall and the shop it also selling same thing. It's just the shop today rest day! Haha...to be it's same la.



This is how it looks like la. I know it dun look like apam balik but trust me is apam balik family.



Inside was red bean paste. Yummy yummy!
Price:
RM1=5pcs in the shop. But RM1=4pcs for the stalls. Funny hah?

No comments: