Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jac's Pizzaria Pizza

Again, saw it from AFC channel. The chef simply taruk the pizza making. Simply splash those ingredient onto pizza. Across my mind, I might oso can do ma. Wat so difficult. Better than go buy those frozen ready made pizza. This i can have it my way.

For the dough, i simply buy the tortilla slice which available any supermarket. I know those chef make their own but I integrated it for BZ ppl like me n u...






I know it looks like roti canai. But trust me... this act like a thin crust pizza u had in authentic pizza house.



For the paste, i use tomato puree for cooking spagetthi. You need to apply a layer of tomato paste onto the dough.




Vege: onions, tomatoes, capsicum.



Meat: Ham and chicken ham.




Mozzarella cheeze!!! A must!



Some prawns to add up the spice!



Of cos, you need to clean it 1st la.



Not to forget the spices. And olive oil.
Here is the simple steps:
  1. Open up the dough.
  2. Apply one layer of tomato paste. Make sure the paste is thick. Do not too watery.
  3. Put in vege + meat onto pizza. According to your style.
  4. Put on the spices and olive oil. This creates aromatic fragrant.
  5. Add the cheeze, cover up the whole pizza.
  6. Throw into microwave oven. Set to combination mode, use 230 degree Celsius. Let it bake for 10-12mins.
  7. Enjoy the end results of thin crust home made pizza, your own way!!!

This is how it exactly look like before send for toast.



Put it into microwave oven, bake it for 10-12mins.


This is after baked...how is it? A pizza house standard huh? I think YES. Love it and the taste was EXCELLENT! No joke!
I couldn't believe i can make pizza at home. =)
I wanna say out loud:
~~Jac's pizzaria pizza is the best!!!~~ Mama Mia, Pappa pia~

No comments: