Friday, July 31, 2009

Back from Hanoi, Vietnam

Hi all, was back from Hanoi, Vietnam yesterday.

Overall, mixture of feelings, happy and dissapointed. Happy is get to put down my work totally, and try another different things in life. Dissapointed is being cheated on one of the most looking forward itenery, halong bay trip.

Everytime I go on travel, I taste different food, different culture, get to see how ppl live their life, chat with ppl around... make my mind always think think and think. I gained more n more every trip... makes me more sensible. which i think is good to me.

Lotsa of photos taken, thanks to Dslr, only need to do some sorting and deletion. Hopefully, I can do it over the weekends.

Well, long story to begin, so, sit back and relax, let me do the rest of the talkings in the next few days...

Till then, good day to all, TGIF!!!

No comments: