Sunday, November 15, 2009

Experiment: Hammer hard? or my cheek harder?

Warning! Photos below might not for weak heart!

I conduct a small experiment today. Here is my report.

i) Objective: This experiment is to test out the which of the following is harder.

ii) Material : 1) Hammer, 2) My own cheek

iii) Method: Try to fix BB's spring cot spring using hammer, and create tension by hammer's hook, then when enough tension, just release the force backwardly to achieve some extra velocity, impact was satisfied, target was hit in the bull's eye.




This is after the experiment. Bandage, anti-septic, were needed.





Blood got clog, "oh qi" on the cheek.





After some cleaning. The cut was deep. Hopefully the detol able to wash away the rusted stuff.






A closer look, the cut is starting to heal... but my cheek still feel pain and i guess it must be cause by the "oh qi".





To prevent wound from septic, apply some anti-septic is essential. Hopefully there will be no scar la...

Findings : Hammer and my cheek is equivalent hard, both no crack found from naked eye inspection. But found out that, human skin is easily cut, especially on the face. If force is increase, cheek could be the one to crack.

This is my finding/report from this small experiment. =)

No comments: