Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rachel's Graduation Outdoor Portrait

Here is some of the photos i've taken for my sister's graduation. I volunteered myself for this shooting rather than she paying to photoshop RM500 for boring studio shots! I suggest her a outdoor portarit shooting would be excellent and memorable one!

So, off we go next day after her convo.




This has a feel in UK University isn't it?





Superbly blue sky, thanks to my filter!





Enjoy feel but quite hot sun leh...her eyes oso can't open! But i notice one thing, she oso has small eye like me! Hahaha!





Rachel posing with her hand bouquet.






This has a feel in english style tea house... taken in cameron? Nope!







Smart lady... graduate at last!






Parents purpose fly to UK for the shooting ah....mai siao siao!






Looking forward for a bright future!






Parents posing with Rachel...






Funny "old time" story, make her smile naturally!






I just love the BG so much! A must shoot for me!





This shot actually being "chase" by the "sek jiu" there! You cannot take photo here! They said! So, we only follow lorrrrr...






But then, during on the way out, i saw another nice scene, we quickly jump off the car and quickly take afew shots then drove away...






Posing in some abandon house...






DIY indoor portrait shoot! It will be better if i have my flash with me... anyway, this is the best i can PS with a plain white BG.


Here is a short slide i did compiles all photo been selected. Enjoy!

~END~

4 comments:

FarsionQ3stop said...

haha~ah yi vry leng lui leh^^
like it ya~

Anonymous said...

if i grad again, i want the same can?

Anonymous said...

I am 5 jie,see many times also no boring...nice...nice..very nice..

Ruiten said...

master?