Saturday, November 14, 2009

I love my job

I saw this photo while i am flipping thru a magazine. One of my colleague in ex-company won this contest.




Their slogan is cool. I like this idea very much. They are standing beside 2 rows of server... this tells a very good story, explaining they love their job perfectly.

The slogan sound like this... "I enjoy my job just like Ultraman enjoy saving human..."

Stupid but yet funny! Clear cut one! Hahahaha... congrats bro!




But then, i saw his name is Stephanie Teo Leong Anh at the bottom??!?!?!?! How come your name is like this one? I was shock! I din know tat u went surgery recently...

Congrats again on this... If this is ur dream one! ;-)

4 comments:

Qi.Kidt said...

hahaha....tell u something. i took part for tht competition too. I've got consolation prize cos my slogan for some reason didn't got thru to the judges eventhough i hv emailed thm few times. ^_^

Ruiten said...

Wat prize u got? How is the photo concept like?

Qi.Kidt said...

i received onli a career book n my caption read, “I used to play ‘Lego’ alone, when I was a kid. A career as an engineer allows me to play ‘Lego’ with a group of people. I love my job.” go to this link n c http://my.jobstreet.com/announcement/2008/p/photoc_08_winner.htm veli one m'sia kind of concept hehehe....

Qi.Kidt said...

i received onli a career book n my caption read, “I used to play ‘Lego’ alone, when I was a kid. A career as an engineer allows me to play ‘Lego’ with a group of people. I love my job.” go to this link n c http://my.jobstreet.com/announcement/2008/p/photoc_08_winner.htm veli like one m'sia kind of concept hehehe....