Monday, November 30, 2009

TNB

There is one fine day when i was at home, suddenly my house's lightings become blinking! Like those in horror movie...diu lo... and i am alone...

But it come and go... i heard some weird sound from my electrical meter and fan oso got some weird sound.

Without hesitation, i pick up my phone, call 15454, i.e TNB! To make a complaint, tell them the story and they promise me will come about an hour.

The come and check, found out loose contact on the incoming, so, they cut off those bad contact wire and reinstall back for me. FOC! without any charge and tat easy only. No hassle!




Bad contact wire tip. If you face the same problem, you can call them to check anytime. Thwy come about 8something @nite. This is the services u expect when u pay for electricity.





The next day, i inspect my meter, i found a poor cicak stuck inside and died inside...





I think it kena "short" till death...poor thing...how can it end up inside one?

No comments: