Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rachel's Convo!

Congratulations to my 5th sis!!!

She completed her degree in TESL as part time. This course has been "torturing" her for the past four years. Well, at last! Really happy for her. Dun need to see her struggle with tons of homework, assignments anymore.

The convo is at UNISEL, bestari jaya on 31/Oct/2009. Somewhere near batang berjuntai. where? ok ok...near kuala selangor. Ulu or not? i say yes! HAhahah




My sister is on stage for her scroll of degree cert. She was the latest graduant to enter the hall as my dad's car broke down while on the way from selayang. Luckily she made it before the hall closed. I bet she must be kan cheong till laosai!

Well, i was chasing them behind as dad was able to get the car up and running to destination. With only 2 invites allow, dad n mom were able to go in. For me, I cheeky sneak in... hahhaa... i buat bodoh went in thru main door, the fella ask me for invitation card, i said i went out for toilet just now and quicky move away to get my seat. She oso no responce. Hahahah...

Tat's y i get to take picture from far... with my 70-300mm lens!







After taking, and got nothing to do, i left the hall....cos it has long way to go. I go out to lepak, lim teh a bit... then suddenly dad call me. Telling me that both of them come out liao cos boring and did not see jie jie go up stage oso. OMG!




i gotto take this pics fast without much settings, cos i am illegal invader! hahaha...sorry for the blur image, jie!











Meet up with dad n mom, i went in back to pass jie jie her phone so tat she can call us when ceromony finished. i then bring parent go for lim teh while waiting for my "kampung" come.





Nearly 5pm, the ceromony ends, and my kampung all arrive dy.






Happy Mom, jie and dad! Another "dai hock sang" added into pocket liao! hahaha





My eldest sister whole family!







My 4th sister whole family.






My twin nephew and niece!




And their parents, my bro and sister in law.


My yougest sister also went... so many of us leh... i told u...satu kampung heboh!



The ladies....






Of cos, me oso gotto pose la! I am photographer leh...








Wah, dad try on the robe. Look like a professor! Hahahaha!






A must shot in graduation, flying/jumping high while throwing the hat!






Wow, even the soft toy oso kena thrown!


After the camwhoring, we went to Kuala Selangor for dinner, some lil' celebration. Since it's near.




Here is the kuala selangor seafood restaurant...yummy yummy! We are coming liao.







Dinner by the river...








Food is ok but nothing else can beat the happiness!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for your nice photo shooting...
so happy happy happy happy happy and happy ...

Anonymous said...

can u ask your sister, hows unisel shah alam ? :)