Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shopping at Gardens

14/11/2009, Midvalley, Gardens, Solaris.

Went shopping with J-boy for the 1st time in KL. We were looking for a mobile for his bed, to accompany him while he is on bed.

1st stop, Toy's R Us! Ah dear was sooooo excited and keep searching high low for toys. Dunno who is more happy leh? But anyway, the virus infect me as well, and i oso keep looking for toys for my boy. I guess, this is a whole new page for both of us as we seldom shop in these area.



ah dear and Jedric in Toy's R Us.... happy neh!
But J-boy is sleeping all the way, while his parents happily shopping for toys...hahahah!
He oso no eye see la...



After finished shopping, we end up buying nothing hahahha... just a price surveying for us!
Then, our turn to shopping... he is still sleeping... We shop for ah dears clothing... ah dear got something she wanted, she was so happy. I am happy for her too.
This is wat we looking for... Isetan is having sales @RM79.90. Toy's R Us & Robison is selling at the same price. End up we bought in Isetan...hahhaha.
Then, kai ma Vivian & kai yeh Brandon reached Gardens, they were starving to death, we manage to get a place in Italianese. Food were soooo nice, delicious!!!
We ordered, pasta, roast chicken, and salad for 4person's sharing. We couldn't finished it, imagine how big the portion!
























Training for kai ma Vivian to handle Jedric... She definitely need more training! Hahaha!






















Let me show you how la...
It's like this way.... secure the neck 1st!



My boy awakes during we started to eat, no choice, ah dear and me gotto rotate to cradle him. After lunch, Brandon and Vivian accompany us to shop awhile and we parted. 3 of us still continue shopping...hahaha, we were like came our from jail, happily shopping!




After shopping for the whole day, we were just too tired, we sat down to rest awhile and waiting for dinner time.


As for dinner, we join 5jie, 6jie+BIL, and Tracy in Solaris, Sri Hartamas. They read good review for this restaurant on internet. It's a croatian restaurant. I forgot the name already, and it's hard to pronounce as well. Food was rather normal to me... pasta, BBQ beef. But one thing make me dulan is, they charge me RM8 for a small tea cup size of extra gravy! TMD! The waiter shud have told me they r charging it... real dulan man...




We have been out for ths whole day, Jedric's granparents was missing him, keep calling us to go home. No choice but to go home asap... Went home, mom tegur me abit...hahhaha... Well, my reason is, i wanted to train him and make him familiar with crowded places.
Arhhhhh... wat a tiring day for me, ah dear and Jedric! But a fun and happy day for me. A brand new way of shopping for me!

No comments: