Friday, January 1, 2010

Family visit on new year 2010

It's school holiday, long weekends. My family plan a visit to my house in melaka. As for dinner, i bring them to machap for some exotic food.




Waiting for our good food patiently. but then, we are getting impatient after a long long wait. Too many patrons liao.




Yu Jun, Yu Xian & Yu Hui.





The kids with wu gugu. They are jedric's koko jiejie. Next time can play with them liao.






My mom & dad...





My sister & mom.

We order 7dishes. There isn't any single photo for the food as we waited for so long and were all starving, not sempat to take photos and were finished liao! Hahahah....
  1. Gong pow froggie
  2. Black pepper wild boar
  3. Ginger onion venison
  4. Asam ang zo fish
  5. Pork with mei cai
  6. Fried vege, nai bai
  7. Herbal terrapin

Rice, drinks...all only RM141. We all eat full full ah! Everyone loves it a lot. And i gotto know my mom never eat terrapin before, this is the 1st time.

This is how i celebrate my new year in 2010!

No comments: