Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Housewife-ing

TOday is her last day of work... i sincerely wish her. I wish her enjoy her last day of work and happy housewife-ing! Thank you for all her support all these year to this family. She really helps me alot...

Now, i hope i can do the best i can to keep all of us comfortable!

And we did some celebration dinner together with family members, thank them for the support too. For mil, she is freed! from jaga-ing our notty jedric. For ah dear, she is freed! from her mentally stressed job! For me, i still unknown, cos ah dear staying at home jaga-ing bb, i guess i will not be tat free anymore, will she ask me to help this help tat? =P

Anyway, i think this is the best way for the time being!

And its the best moment of my life too...

2 comments:

Nen Nen said...

happy housewife-ing to my dear ling ling...

Ruiten said...

Thanks...nen nen!