Saturday, January 9, 2010

Makan makan di Muar

Went to Muar alone on Saturday to get my important stuff. After settled, it's lunch time. What to do? Of cos go cari makan...

There is a lorong selling all nice nice food, it's btw lorong 3 & 4. Same row as Yu Yan Sang.




1st, i wanna recommend you, Duck noodle! The duck meat is so strong herbal taste. Soup was directly made out of herbal. The noodle was totally different from normal yellow mee you get elsewhere. This yellow mee is flat type. I can assure you, 5 stars for this duck mee. Location is opposite Yu Yan Sang. Infront was a stalls selling Teow Chew Kuih! Duck noodle is RM4.00/big bowl.





1st time i saw this, selling so called Teow Chew Kuih. So, i decided tapao a few types of kuih. Some are made of glutinous rice. Look like loh mai kai to me... After you have picked your kuih, the boss will place it onto wok and grilled a bit. Woooo... I can smell the delicious-ness liao! Can't wait to bring back to share with family.





This is the stall selling all the Teow Chew Kuih! Kuih starts from RM0.60 ~RM0.80. CHEAP!




The whole lorong was filled with cars, people, stalls, food...... just pick one and i am sure it is GOOD!





This is the famous wonton mee stalls. They are cooking wonton mee outside the yellow building. Besides wonton mee, here selling pork rice, char siew rice, otak-otak, satay...etc. All are yummy-licious, trust me!




The wonton mee was fullhouse, i dun like to wait long, sumore there isn't a single seat for me in the kopitiam. I just tapao another yummy food, Satay! Pork satay, and intestine satay.





Boss is preparing my orders.





Burning and cooking...





Smoke smoke smoke... almost done...coming...my saliva is flowing out automatically!





Tadaaa...tat's my Pork satay & intestine satay... Only RM0.50/sticks. I quickly rush home after tapao all the food. Family member like it very very much. They are so GOOD!
Remember to head down to muar if you like food!
I wanna plan a makan+shooting trip in Muar, i hope i can do it this year!

3 comments:

Qi.Kidt said...

count me in pls for ur makan+shooting trip. am interested to join? ^_^

Ruiten said...

ok ok, will ask u to join de. but make sure u guys plan a trip to melaka soon...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)