Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ah Po!

Went home this weekend for Isaac wedding shoot. And Sunday to celebrate ah po's birthday. They do it earlier becos of me! Hahaha... of cos, bring back jboy too...

Everyone was pampering him to the max...carry here and carry there. He will be spoilt in my family...hahahah

OK now, let me show you my sisters... and Jboy's googoo...




My eldest sis...





My 2nd sis...





My 4th sis... 3rd sis is late...MIA!



My 5th sis...



My youngest sis...


OK, back to the topic, Jboy is attracting all the attention. Well, my mom's bday celebration was done in-house with all sisters cooking. We do it like buffet style, got fried noodles, meehoon, kuey teow, roast pork, roast duck, curry chicken, chicken, chicken and more chicken...

We start eat from 11am till 5pm, and still eating....just imagine how many the food! haha...





Main course and everybody's favourite, of cos, Kani - crab.





Chilly crab...





Everybody is bz eating...





this 2 cheeky little fella, hiding one corner to eat...





Crab crab crab...





My jie fu's...





Back to jboy...




Opps...boh song liao...Crying dy...




Bday cake cutting, Happy birthday, Ma' ! Happy Birthday, ah Po!





Alway my main wish to you: Stay healthy! Stay happy! Stay stress-free!
Love you ma'! (only can say it here, i'm a chinese *shy*)

No comments: