Thursday, November 18, 2010

Computer 1 Malaysia

Our streamyx has a new promotion early this year, its called "1Malaysia Computer package". It comes with free wireless modem, and a netbook. Its only RM68/month, no hidden clause.

My current 1MB package cost me RM88/month and i dun have anything. So, i decided to apply. With such a good promotion, many ppl are trying very hard to get this package. But there is another criteria, it says, only for those kampung-kampung area. Luckily my taman is kampung area. I am qualified.

I call them frequent to check my application status. Soon after, the telephone line ppl come and install a new line. Then few weeks later, the streamyx ppl come. Some ding-dong action going on and at last i get my line fixed.

After a week i got my new streamyx, i received a poslaju parcel. Open up and see, my netbook has arrived.









1Malaysia computer by Mimos. Malaysia BOLEH!

1 comment:

Elton said...

Sorry to say but i just used it for 1 month and now this computer is holy lack
damn