Monday, November 22, 2010

Online selling your junk

I like to put my junk for sale online if i dun really use them. I can cash out for the junk.

Here is a good example of my wide angle converter lens. Brand Bower. I ask Chang Fong to buy for me in US and it cost me USD37.70, which converted to ringgit, is about RM131.95.

Guess how much i sold online? RM150 FOC shipping! hahahaha.... Yes, got ppl buy...






Well, here is another one... ipodium, i bought in lowyat, and its for my ipod. Too bad the ipod now, its not mine anymore. And the ipod is not ipod also. Why i say tat? because, the ipod is not use as playing music, it serve as an external hdd by ah dear.

*sigh* i cannot use it. So, rather let the speaker sitting in a corner doing nothing, i decided to let it go to someone who really use it.


I put up an ads in mudah and within the same day after the ads is published, i got a sms interested to buy and COD in melaka. Meet up with the guy and its SOLD! Easy!



The sets is pretty new and i only use few times. It can play nokia phones, SE phones, Ipod and PSP. With remote control tat i never use b4.

The guy very interested after seeing the whole sets. Look new and good condition. Of cos la! i dun simply sell things one la, and i dun SKL ppl la, if got problem, i will tell upfront one.

But guess wat? how much i sold? i sold it @RM45. Cheap rite? and guess wat again?! how much i bough? RM50!!! and guess wat again and again? how much selling price now? RM25!!!

I think i can get a new one liao...

No comments: