Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What happen to our bahasa?!

I really dunno wat happen to our national language. Sometimes, i even feel a waste of effort and time to learn it.

WHY? See picture below...



Gerenti?!?!?! WTF?!?!?! Gerenti=Guarantee in english. Why must all our bahasa need to sounds like english? Why we just plug it from english? I thought we have a word call "Jamin"!

Not only this word, this apply to many others words being direct translate from english. If you are aware, u will know what am i talking or bitching abt.

It makes me feel, i totally waste my effort, my time to learn all this words/language. In the end they just imitate or plug it from english.

Why is this happening? GLOBALISASI??? (globalization) i am too disappointed with our ministry. What my child going to learn in the future?

Pls wake up and follow back your tradition! We are Malaysian, 1 Malaysia!!!

No comments: