Saturday, November 20, 2010

My New Camera - Sony A550

I bought my new camera SONY ALPHA A550 on 30.10.2010 @Zaloon, Pudu Plaza. The latest model A580 is selling like a hot cake, so, i worried A550 will soon end of life. I call them up and ask for the right price, RM1800, Mr. Chin from Zaloon says.

After checking and checking the numerics in my bank account, i decided (force) to buy it advance to my plan. Actually i plan to buy a new camera next year. But too bad, the timing has just came knocking, i need to act to it.


My camera's very 1st shot! He is Mr. Chin. And some of the shots while i am on my way back.






Look how clear and sharp the picture. I did not PP anything, its as shot! I am drooling with its performance.


Special function, auto HDR. The exposure is very well done here after 3 different exposure fired and auto combine by camera. Amazing technology by SONY.


Went back, immediately try out on my lovely Jboy la... i purposely set to high ISO to see its performance. ISO1600, still good. I love it!


My cutie pie...


Dinner time @ steamboat restaurant somewhere in kepong. Another chance for me to try out my camera's hi ISO.





I love it, i love it and i love it!

No comments: