Friday, November 16, 2007

Ha Ha Ha.....So Happy!

eh bang...*scratch head* wat is this? (internal joke)



OMG...this is....this is...i......i.....i...pod shuffle leh...





Yes! is mine, is mine...

I won a IPOD shuffle in my company's photography competition...so happy lorrrrr!



Some more my leng chai MD present the prize to me lorrr...i get to shake his hand lorrr...



It's 1GB, i know is not enough, my ah dear LC me with her 30GB IPOD video, I know...ur one is geng la...k?!

I know is nothing compare to those who won it 2years ago from the "coca-cola thirst for passion" sms competition...i know u guys using it n-years ago...but mine is small, compact, and it's 2nd generation...chui meh?!

This is the most expensive prize i won till now...i so happy lorrr...but i would like to stress that i won it with my "clever-ness", "smart-ness", "hardwork-ness"...never say die attitude.

I can tell you...all competition is unfair one...is waste of time to try if you having the "try-la" attitude, you will never win it...cos every competition is very "dark" one...u know wat i mean? ;)