Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Superbly jammed

I stuck in a traffic jam when I go back KL on last Wednesday. Yeah, i know is normal you caught in a jam...but for me, the places that shouldn't causes traffic jam also affected now. So, feel a lil' angry...but luckily i have my stress ball in car...whenever i feel stress out, i will press at the ball to release tension a bit...hahahhah.

When I was at home polishing my car for my friends wedding, i notice tat car is starting jamming near my house...even a small road in front of my house also congested! My brother caught in jam 3hours from Shah Alam. According to him, roadblocks is everywhere...I wonder what is going on in town. I also heard from friends that there are some protests going on in town...dunno wth is going on...must be big issue...shit!

But then there is nothing in the newspaper...luckily now we have internet...
http://www.asiasentinel.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=863&Itemid=31

No comments: