Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Deepavali

I live in Malaysia...a place that live many races here...we got...
  1. Chinese,
  2. Malay,
  3. Indian,
  4. Dan lain-lain...
We live in harmony, peacefully...we been taught during school...live in harmony else...learn from history...MAY incident...so, we try our very best to live in harmony...

We have friends from different races, we adapt well, mix well too...Sometimes, i talk to my chinese friend in malay...i just dunno why?! I even use the indian slang to talk when i met indian...is just automatically switch...i dun notice that until my wife told me...hahahaha...

yeah, i have a few indian friends...there is one we call him nasty words he oso wun angry one, he knows we are joking...even, there is another one, self-declared italiano indian... but anyway...i just like to take this oppurtunity to wish all my indian friends...

HAPPY DEEPAVALI !!!!!

No comments: