Monday, June 23, 2008

Best Hokkien Mee

Because of the petrol price increase lately, I took public transport back home. Yeah...I admit I a bit haosiao la... just testing only... Bus fees is RM9.60, took me ~2 & half hour back to Pudu. Then, is almost dinner time and I was a bit hungry...am craving for hokkien mee...

It took me not long to figure what to eat on the bus...the place where i used to go after tuition class during my secondary time......

The hokkien mee there is so delicious, fried with charcoal one...black black and thick noodle...not those yellow thin noodle.

The place is near Kotaraya shopping complex, small lorong where you won't notice it, I did not know this stall has a name...until now...

The menu has japanese words, i guess, many japanese wuz here gua... Anyway, I wanna recommend their hokkien mee and the pork meat soup (bak gee)...I still remember the pork meat is so tender.



Yeah...I had my dinner here...where the size of the mouse is as big as ur house cat running around!



But who give a shit...I of cos ordered hokkien mee la...this is 1 of my favorite food leh...Hokkien mee best fren is who, u know? of cos "malai zhan" la! Eat it with this, the best match in the world!



Not a while the waiter serve my delicious hokkien mee...the charcoal flavour, the "fire" smell...one word "Cheng" la!




After finished my my food, paid RM6.00, I walk to central market to catch my bus back to Selayang. I a bit kan-cheong cos i really long time din take bus liao...i cannot remember when was the last time i took bus...



I so clever, before going back i go online do some searching and got the bus company's phone number. So, I called them and ask... gotto know the bus station din change and the charge now is RM2.50 as per the staff claim...

So, I "cleverly" prepare RM.2.50 early early... Found the bus is waiting for passenger and i quickly hop-onto the bus...and wait...tamade...u know i waited how long? 20min the bus baru start moving...shit! they need to wait till the bus is full baru start...shit!

Then the conductor come and collect and i hand in RM2.50 to him telling him my destination...but he return me RM0.50...and gave me a full ticket which is only RM2.00...MFK...so damn embarrassing leh...the foreigner next to me and the conductor must be thinking i am stoooooooopid. Shit man!

Sumore there are very few chinese took bus...all are foreigners...and our other kaum-kaum la...i felt uneasy as i scared they lou-lap kau me...then i mai die lorrr...sumore i carry laptop worrr... the more i think the more i scared. So, i sit diam-diam and keep looking outside and listen to my ipod... the bus stops every stops and it is so slow...took me 1 and half hour to reach my home...I've wasted all my time on the bus...but nvm la... because it's slow and I was able to see how beautiful KL is and how much the changes compare to my memory. Boy! so many things were changed...including myself...but i know 1thing did not change for sure...LOVE from my family... they still ring me up checking where were I...just like last time...end.

No comments: