Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jac can cook

That's me! Bad cook! I oso agree with ah dear I'm a bad cook. But I like to eat! Found out recently that like to eat is not equivalent can cook. So, I long time din cook liao...

But there is one day i really cannot tahan, i took out the recipe book i bought long time ago which seldom flip thru one...simply pick a few dish, buy the ingredient, and cook it. hehehehe...

the result?

can eat la of cos...

if follow book oso cannot eat one, might as well goto die?



1st dish:

Stir-fried mix vege with prawn...but i replace the prawn with clams...










2nd dish:

Prawn in spicy milk sauce. The picture not look-a-like because i put more curry powder...hehehe!





And yes, I've learn vege is cook in this way one...kekekeke...which mean all these while is wrong leh...no wonder beh jiak la...

I will improve..... i wanna become a good cook....like jamie oliver...like hell's kitchen guy...like...all the chef in food channel!

I want i want!

No comments: