Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My "new" toy

My bro-in-law gave me this grass cutter few months back but i was too lazy to use it...I got no idea how to use it... I din even open up and look see look see... I just know it was using electric, dun need petrol or any diesel. So cool!



I dunno how it looks like not until the grass at my yard grow until the height of my knee. Damn...no choice but to open up and use it...sumore mom is not here to help me cut the gras... :P

This grass cutter has a name, damn cool one...call multi-trim...it's made in England...high tech stuff but i worried where to get the accessories...guess wat?! I am right...couldn't find any distributor here when i try to search in the internet...




It suppose to use one wire but i so clever, i use 2 wire...cause the wire get's broken so fast....end up i use up all the remaining wire...and i only manage to trim one small piece of yard.



I did some landscape decor after i trim this yard and use ur imagination...it was different after the grass has been trim... i added some rock...some flowers...pls gimme some more time, I will decorate it into very nice one...trust me.



But in order this to happen, i 1st need to find the accessories wire to start the job again... *sigh*

No comments: